domingo, 10 de junio de 2012

QING TIAN

Hello today i want to explain about my village Qing Tian , Qing Tian is village in the China but you can compare Vic an Qing Tian and you can see Qing Tian is bigger than Vic I am speak about a small village in the China ! ahah Is normal because China can compare to Europa the big.
In my village before was more poor. And other persons don't like this village persons,because people in this village haven't got good studies,but is incredible about bussines because in Spain 70% the chinese people are Qing Tian people !  And all open shops, bar , companies..But in my village have changed more things because now, there are more technologies and more persons now see my village the other manner because isn't poor like before.





1 comentario:

  1. Good!! I hope you are better now. Thank you for the tea... I will enjoy it!! It's been great to have you in class and I hope to see you again next course!!
    Have a nice summer!!

    ResponderEliminar