viernes, 16 de marzo de 2012

MY BEST FRIEND ALBA


Hello ! Today i want to explain you about a person is very important for me she is my best friend and her name is alba !
She is older than me one year because she repeated in quarter primary, she is very good person because if you need someone help you she always will be here . And she is the person i have very reliable with , and always if i have the problem i explain to she but no always are the problems ahahahhah because she has the news about something she always explain we are very gossip xD because we are the womens ahahah and sometimes we explain about boys , family , clothes ahahah and our conversations are very funny and rare hahahahhah but we are like the sisters ^^ ! I think you when have problems you best person with you can talk about ths problem is your best friend because is a person with you can have got she like a second family ! I really happy can meet a person with who i can have absoletly reliable. ^^ And i have more friends but not the same like the best friend ! But are very good person too because are the persons with who i spend my life big of part in my life ! And my half part about my happiness is thanks for these persons and other part is caused my family ^^ !



THIS PGHOTO IS VERY OLDER I REMEMBER IS WHEN WE STUDIED THIRD OF SECUNDARY


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario